Job interviews (to prctise)
martes, 25 de febrero de 2014
One of the most important moments when you want to get a job is the interview . You must be natural but you can´t improvise ; you must :
- keep a positive attitude
- show yourself motivated
- be kind and profesional
- speak clearly, briefly and precisely
- be punctual
- smile and look at interviewer´s eyes
- shake hands firmly
- control your body language
- dress correctly
- try not to smoke before the interview, you will have bad breath
- avoid strong perfumes
lunes, 24 de febrero de 2014
You can find different types of interviews :
- STANDAR INTERVIEW:
- It is used to obtain objective facts, related to experience and academics marks.
- FREE INTERVEW:
- It is an informal conversation. The interviewer tries to get personal details such as emotions , acttitudes , life style ....
- MIXED INTERVIEW:
- It is a combination of standar and free interview.
- SIMULATION INTERVIEW:
- The inteviewed has to pretend to work in the vacancy he or she wants to obtain
- GROUP INTERVIEW:
- A group of candidates is interviewed at the same time. One of the interviewer can be one of the candidates .